Arturo is a 29-year-old male polar bear currently living in Argentina’s Mendoza Zoo. He is suffering in 40C (104F) heat in an enclosure that has just 20 inches of water for him to swim in and has as a consequence been displaying worrying behavior.
Please sign this petition or at least spread the word in order to have Arturo transferred to a zoo in Canada which has better facilities for an animal that is used to polar conditions.
sign this or die
Wise words from my mom (via aurelle)
As long as it’s safe for you to do so. Never feel bad about keeping quiet if you feel at risk.
❁ "Tomorrow. At sunset. Meet me by the big oak tree where I first saw you. Even if only to say goodbye."
This has been requested a lot, but an anon message just reminded me to post this. These include songs I’ve used on my blog (these are bolded!) before and similar. Note: mostly instrumentals but there are a few with lyrics too. These are songs that I personally find to be calming, I can’t guarantee that they’ll be calming for you!
- AKMU - 안녕
- Angela Zhang - My Tears (Piano)
- Angel Beats - 一番の宝物
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 1AM
- BY2 - 不哭了 (Piano)
- Casker - 만약에 혹시
- Casker - 하늘나비
- Casker - Regrets
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword - Distant Utopia
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword - Shattered Life
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Nocturne of Amestris
- Girls’ Generation - Promise (Piano)
- Howl’s Moving Castle - Theme (Piano)
- July - Beyond the Memory
- July - In Love
- Kamisama Hajimemashita - 託された想い
- Kamisama Hajimemashita - 祝!恋ばな成就!
- Kiki’s Delivery Service - If I Were Enveloped in Tenderness (Music Box)
- Maplestory - Crystal Cave
- Maplestory - Ellin Forest
- Maplestory - Ereve
- Maplestory - Missing You
- Maplestory - Repentace
- Maplestory - Sleepywood
- Maplestory - Temple of Time
- Maplestory - The Third Flight
- Mirai Nikki - OST 2, Track 5
- Mirai Nikki - OST 9, Track 4
- Noir - Snow
- Noir - Zero Hour
- Ouran High School Host Club - Sakura Kiss (Piano)
- Owl City - The Saltwater Room
- Pokemon Black & White - Emotion
- Pokemon Black & White - N’s Farewell
- Pokemon Black & White - Undella Town
- Pokemon Black & White - Warehouse of Broken Dreams
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - Dawn’s Theme
- Pokemon Diamon & Pearl - Eterna Forest
- Pokemon Giratina & the Sky Warrior - One (Music Box)
- Pokemon Heroes - Soul Dew
- Pokemon Heroes - The Light of Latios
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Melancholy
- Tablo - Home (Piano)
- Yukari - Just Friends
- Yukari - 8PM
- 5 Centimeters Per Second - 想い出は遠くの日々
- 5 Centimeters Per Second - 届かない気持ち
- 5 Centimeters Per Second - 夢
you know when you accidentally fall asleep for an hour without meaning to
and then you wake up and everything feels ever so slightly off, like you woke up in an alternate dimension?
When a fic is so good you have to take a break in order to roll around on your bed and flail your limbs everywhere
This actually happens
Everyone was a bit upset in their own way. the NarSak fandom was upset that it was a lie, the Sakura-haters were upset that she would hurt Naruto like that, and so on. Everyone was taken back.
I honestly was not that upset. I knew she thought she was saving and helping naruto and sasuke and i also knew that naruto would not fall for it. In addition Sai kinda egged her on with his bullshit.
I was only pissed off at Sai. That was such a dick move. He misunderstood the whole thing and made a complete mess. She cried her eyes out because she felt so incredibly guilty over something that wasn’t even true. Thank god for Naruto for clearing that up, tbh.
Fucking Sai >.>
Then again, it was Kishi’s way of debunking the whole “Naruto wants to save Sasuke so he can keep his promise to Sakura.” Naruto wants to save Sasuke because Sasuke is his friend. Sakura wants to save Sasuke because she loves him.
This is your child before and after one year of exposure to a new street drug knows as “The Animes.” Police forces are still researching the sources of this substance, but it is known to be very addictive and its side effects are nearly irreversible.
Signs that your child may be under the influence of “The Animes” include:
- making an account on deviantART.com - While it appears innocent, this website is actually a black market for different types of “The Animes.” It contains the highest concentration of animes abusers worldwide.
- changing their typing habits - If your Honors student starts typing sentences that substitute “teh” for “the” or uses asterisks for actions (i.e., *noms on you XD*) or starts adding -chan to the end of names, “The Animes” have most likely gotten to a near-irreversible state that requires years of therapy.
- a sudden interest in Top Ramen - In it’s early stages, your child or loved one may request to eat instant ramen noodles up to a few times a week. At this stage, it is still possible to fix some of the damage “The Animes” have caused. However, if they begin using chopsticks with every meal, you may have no choice but to lock them in their room and confiscate all Hot Topic products.
For more information on how to protect your child from the evils of “The Animes,” please visit www.theanimesawarenessfoundation.org or call us toll free at 1-800-HOT-YAOIZ